Friday, November 30, 2007

Nov Pics

We had a great time visiting Amber and her friend Cory took our pictures. Thanks Cory. coryryan.com

Thanksgiving at NeNe's house with Leah and Clark. Clark was born 2 days after Otto. He was born a lil early and such a cutie...well he was crying about the pictures but trust me he is cute.


Ollie wanted to go fishing so he could catch a whopper. Holidays at the Jansens is about outdoor boy fun. We did have to visit the ER Thanksgiving evening b/c Ollie fell (that is another blog).


Sweet baby Otto...what can say about this little angel. He is beautiful.



I love Ollie's lil pose here...I think he is pretending to be Skarlo, a puppy. He slips in and out of character throughout the day. Check out the sweet Daniel Johnston shirt I picked up at Waterloo.


1 comment:

LeahKS said...

Word to the cousins. I've got slightly less crying pictures of our boys if I can ever find my camera. :)