Monday, September 22, 2008

A Clean, Well-Lighted Place

Here is my new favorite blog.

Seriously, I love this chick. We speak a language only her & I understand...I get her. I read this blog and miss her.

I love that my sister loves my kiddos and thinks they are as wonderful as I do. I also love that she loves my husband like a real brother. Once someone asked her how many brothers and sisters she had, she quickly replied one brother and one sister, they're married. Eh, I mean its my brother-in-law married to my sister. She just thinks of Jeremy as a brother and its very cool they get along so well. I must apologize in advance if you're ever in a movie theater with Amber and Jeremy, because they will be loud - very loud. The laughter level will be through the roof even when the scene isn't funny to you.

I'm very sad we will not be at ACL next weekend. Who else will help sister tell Lyle to slow it down - Texas is a big state.

No comments: