Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rock the Vote

I didn't rock the vote today. I've was very confident (okay just a little confident) we completed all the paper work needed to be registered voters of our new county, Bowie, and didn't think much about it during this long election. Well, last week I thought I should check into it just in case I wanted to vote early. Apparently we are still registered in Harris County. At this point, I know my sweet mother-in-law is sighing in disappointment...sorry. I just couldn't drive from Texarkana to Houston to vote today. Maybe subconsciously I let this all happen because I have still not accepted that we actually live in Texarkana ;)

I didn't rock today BUT Compassion rocks. Our friend Brian and his brother-in-law are leading a a team of bloggers in the Dominican Republic. I love hearing from the compassion bloggers and their unique experiences. Read about it here. My mom will be glad to know Malboro Man and some of his kids are on the trip.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hi there. I enjoyed seeing your beautiful family! I came upon your blog off of checking out the Seay's. Hope you don't mind. Your boys are precious and I am so happy for ya'll! Congrats on your 3rd boy... boys are awesome right? :) We have 2 as well! Check us out (thejonesfamily4-tammy.bogspot.com) and tell Jeremy "hello" for me! Blessings to your sweet fam, Tammy