Friday, August 24, 2007

4 things i like to do

1. golf...if i was without my family for a whole afternoon, prolly the best way i could think to spend it would be playing golf...we actually joined a local country club here in texarkana (trust me, it's not what you think)

2. football...8 days until the first texas longhorns game...my mom's dad (joseph schwarting) was captain of the team in 1942

3. tv...lost, heroes, old episodes of arrested development

4. teh internetz...gizmodo.com, yahoo.com, cbssportsline.com (by far the best sports site)

1 comment:

Sundee said...

Funny, my DAD's dad was captain that same year! ; )
I LOVE me some football too. More of an Aggie fan, but I will root on the horns when they play outside the conference (don't tell). More of a pro baller myself. Go 'Boys!