Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Angel Baby

Otto is so cute these days. He is 6 months old and I can't believe how much he has grown. I have been enjoying every second of him. I really don't want him to hit anymore milestones...its going by too fast for me. I was just telling my best friend, Melissa, how laid back I am with Otto. With Ollie everything was so new...I anticipated every stage of his development. I'm so different with Otto. I don't read any emails about development, I don't wonder about what's next, I'm not concerned that we have no schedule and I don't follow the "rules". Otto just started sleeping in his bed. I've been nursing him so its so easy to keep him bed with us :) He is sleeping in his bed now and sleeps from 9ish to 7ish. Last night from 9ish to 6:4oish. He is pretty much a rock star. He's truly a good baby...he's been so easy from day 1.
I'm so thankful for him and often refer to him as "angel baby" (sometimes "that baby" but more frequently "angel baby").
Otto is also my firecracker, he'll let you know if he doesn't like something. He's already a social butterfly...he can be ready to sleep and then I take him out to see people and he beams. It seems like he may have more personality than Ollie, is that even possible? Ollie is like his dad, give him the stage and he'll put on a show for you.

Otto's big milestones these days: sitting up and moving up a class at sunday school! I was so sad when I found out he was no longer in the baby, baby class(that is my official name for it). He also decided to sit up early. Like I mentioned, I don't read the books but my doctor was very surprised that he was sitting up and commented he was early doing that. I'm pretty sure the old guy didn't believe me, so he sat Otto up on the table and gave him something to play with. Otto performs well under pressure and was up for impressing the doctor. I'm glad he is wanting to sit up but I'd rather him just need his mommy. for a little while longer.
Here is a picture of my sweet angel baby.






4 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

You have the cutest little boys ever!!! XXOO - Katy E.

One of them Youngs... said...

Um, you're pretty much the rock star. I love you little Otto.

Unknown said...

he is so precious!
i became a little more laid-back with each kid we had...
i wish i would have had that sense of peace and calmness with our first!

Summers said...

UH! He makes me gush. So sweet.