Monday, February 25, 2008

we don't beat our kids (that much)

It seems like so many kids we know have gotten sick in the past couple of months. I've caught myself thinking wow Ollie hasn't been sick in a long time. Its inevitable the moment I think or dare say it out loud we'll all get it. This weekend we discovered Ollie has a case of Fifth Disease. I tried to ignore it for a couple of days and dismiss it as allergies, but Saturday morning it was clear that something was definitely abnormal. Perfect, a sick kid on the weekend. Luckily our neighbor is Abe is a doctor, who Misty refers to as "doc on the block," and was kind enough to diagnose our child. All that to say, I didn't slap Ollie on the face to make him smile for the camera, he just has a crazy rash.



bonus: baby otto looking cute and eating his shoe!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

great shots! love the shoe!
i think one of my kids had fifths disease at some point?
it sounds so much more serious than it is...thankfully!
hope he gets well quickly!

Jen said...

Jeremy, your little family is very cute! Glad to see you are doing well, old friend.