Monday, February 11, 2008

Not quite a cult-de-sac.


I wouldn't say we're a cult-de-sac like the Tennesse Seays , but we really like hanging out with our neighbors. Saturday afternoon Jeremy decided to grill out...amazing weather this weekend don't you Texans agree? Anyway, we invited everyone over from our street to come eat with us. Jeremy set up his laptop and projector and we played Ratatouille on our garage. We had steaks, sides, some amazing bread (Thanks Jennifer), beer and lots of fun. Here are some of our sweet neighbors below: Robin (holding Cannon), Siby, Misty, Cassy, Kelly (not a neighbor just my good friend) & me holding my precious angel.
Sunday after church everyone was back outside in the cul-de-sac doing some sidewalk chalk art and riding Cassy's old Spree scooter (remember those)? Oh and I got a iPhone this weekend. What a great weekend! Here are the pics:

Sweet baby Otto.

Fred driving Mady around...he was a little crazy on the spree so I wouldn't let Ollie ride.

Ollie upset b/c he can't ride the Spree.



2 comments:

Summers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summers said...

Your boys are SO precious ...uh.. Otto makes my heart yearn for another baby...he is SO sweet.