Friday, April 4, 2008

oh yeah...i love Jesus...

you may or may not know this about me, but i am a district manager for an insurance company...i used to be a youth pastor...since my career change, i have often have to remind myself that you don't end meetings in the business world with the words "let's pray."

we had a huge hail storm in texarkana this week, and it has been a pretty stressful time...honestly i feel like it is wednesday afternoon at youth camp...meaning that i am wiped out and still have a couple days to go...here is what i am i am trying to say...who am i chosing to be in middle of my stress? i feel like i need a flashing button that says, "oh yeah...i love Jesus"

-JJ

2 comments:

Sir Kyle said...

I feel ya', brother. Keep an eye on my blog next week as I recount some of my recent "adventures". Just do what I do when you feel under too much pressure, sing the the theme song to "Good Times".

"Keepin' our head above water..."

Dyno-mite. Dyno-mite indeed.

Jenny Deitz said...

Seriously, on more than one occasion, I have sat down to a meeting and wanted to say, "So let's open in prayer." Yeah - that doesn't work... it's something about that separation of Church and state crap... or maybe its because the people I work with are heathens... little bit of column A, little bit of column B...

Word up to tha Jansen fam!

-Deitzeseses